Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Alumni Class materials
Collection includes scrapbooks, papers, diplomas, newspapers, textiles, and memorabilia from various sources associated with alumni of the University.
Board of Trustees records
Collection include meeting minutes (original and microfilm), correspondence, charters and by-laws, committee files, and congressional documents relating to the University.
Career and Cooperative Education Center records
Materials in this collection include annual reports, publications, publications scrapbooks, and microfilm. They range in date from 1951-2002.
Edward W. "Skip" Gnehm, Jr. papers
Collection includes photocopies of two scrapbooks containing clippings, letters, photos, etc., of Edward W. Gnehm, Jr., GW student body president. They range in date from 1965-66.
Medical Center records
Collection includes personnel files, minutes, correspondence, yearbooks, newsletters, publications, photographs, scrapbooks, telephone directories, films, and videotapes.
National Law Center records
Collection includes the law alumni photographic collection, founder's day celebrations, biographical sketches, articles reports, GW law school yearbooks, 1895 to 1915, bulletins and journals of the Patent, Trademark, and Copyright Research Institute of GW, (1950-1972), copies of the "Advocate," Banners scrapbooks correspondence Alumni reunions, minutes from the Board of Trustees, Research notes, banners, caps and gowns, reports to the Dean Exam questions, and information on Stockton Hall.
Office of the President records
The George Washington University Bulletin
Collection contains the bulletins of The George Washington University, from all schools and colleges. These bulletins include special addresses, reports, and pictorial bulletins, as well as academic courses, fees, and degree requirements.
University historical materials collection
This collection include photos, diplomas, invitations, newspapers, early land holdings, 19th century newspaper accounts of the early college, Civil War records, and memorabilia.
- Scrapbooks 7
- Buildings 4
- Faculty 4
- Foggy Bottom (Washington, D.C.) 4
- Awards 2
- Biography 2
- By-laws 2
- Commencement ceremonies -- Washington (D.C.) 2
- Conferences 2
- Greek letter societies 2
- Photographs 2
- Sports 2
- World War, 1939-1945 2
- Accreditation (Education) 1
- Ambassadors 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Board of Trustees 1
- Budget 1 + ∧ less
- George Washington University 6
- George Washington University--History 4
- Columbian College in the District of Columbia 3
- Columbian University 3
- Marvin, Cloyd Heck 3
- Carroll, Thomas Henry 2
- Elliott, Lloyd H. 2
- George Washington University. Board of Trustees 2
- George Washington University. Law School 2
- George Washington University. Medical Center 2
- Luther Rice 2
- Needham, Charles Willis 2
- Samson, G. W. (George Whitefield) 2
- Trachtenberg, Stephen Joel 2
- Adams, John Quincy 1
- Bacon, Joel Smith, 1802-1869 1
- Balfour, Donald C. (Donald Church) 1
- Binney, J. G. (Joseph Getchell), 1807-1877 1
- Bloedorn, W. A. (Walter Andrew) 1 + ∧ less