To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract Materials in this collection include photographs, theses, articles, student records, grades, handbooks, annual reports, correspondence, notes, and evaluations. The material dates from 1905-2001. Subjects of this material include Students for Democratic Society, student protests, Brookland Neighborhood Project (1966-79) student records, grades from the 1930s to the 1960s, Phi Eta Sigma, Faculty assembly, faculty handbooks, departmental evaluations from 1932 through 1994. There are images from...
Overview Dr. Robert Emmet Kennedy, Jr. is a professor of European History at The George Washington University in Washington, D.C. His teaching and publications have focused on the History of France, especially the French Revolution, and European intellectual history. The Robert Emmet Kennedy, Jr. papers consist of correspondence dating from 1960 to 2011, with the bulk dating between 1970 and 1995. The correspondence is predominately professional, and includes substantive letters from noted historians,...
Dates: 1960-2011; Majority of material found within 1970 - 1995
- Names: George Washington University. Dept. of History X
- Brookland (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Courses and lectures 1
- Dissertations, Academic 1
- France -- History -- 17th century 1
- France -- History -- 18th century 1
- French Revolution. 1
- Lectures 1
- Lectures and lecturing 1
- Photographs 1
- Student evaluation of teachers 1
- Student movements 1
- Student records 1
- Students for a Democratic Society (U.S.) 1
- Washington (D.C.) 1 ∧ less
- George Washington University 1
- Godechot, Jacques Léon 1
- Kennedy, Robert Emmet, Dr., Jr. 1
- Palmer, R. R. (Robert Roswell) 1