To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract Collection contains course notes taken by Allen Hawkins in the Medical School specific to Physiology, Pathology, Cardiology, and Neurology. These materials date from 1985-86.
Collection — Box: 2
Abstract Materials in this collection include Milton Kramer's diplomas from high school and The George Washington University, certificates, books, and his medical bag (without instruments). They range in date from 1916-46.
Abstract Collection includes correspondence, press releases, papers, case reports, data from experiments, lecture notes, booklets, articles, conference programs, anatomical drawings, newspaper and magazine clippings, photographs, and artifacts.
- Cardiology 1
- Foggy Bottom (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Medical care 1
- Medicine 1
- Myofascial pain syndromes 1
- Neurology 1
- Pain management 1
- Pathology 1
- Photographs 1
- Physiology 1
- Presidents 1
- White House (Washington, D.C.) 1 ∧ less
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 1
- George Washington University. Hospital 1
- Hawkins, Allen 1
- Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald) 1
- Kramer, Milton R. 1
- Travell, Janet G. 1 ∧ less