To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 43
Overview This collection contains material produced or amassed by the International Brotherhood of Teamsters Human Services Department dating between 1963-1996.
Overview This collection contains correspondence, memorandums, conference materials, notes, chapters from novels, pieces of news, obituaries, and photographs relating to the International Brotherhood of Teamsters amassed by member Leo Deaner. The materials date from 1902 to 2006.
Abstract This collection consists of newspaper clippings, pamphlets, and booklets pertaining to the history of International Brotherhood of Teamsters Local Unions 137-399. The articles range in date from 1933-1993. These were obtained from the Teamsters Library.
Overview This collections contains material produced by the International Brotherhood of Teamsters Local 82 dating from 1937-2003. The bulk of the material dates from 1940-1960. Included are a variety of materials related to the day-to-day operation of the Local, such as correspondence, meeting minutes, meeting notices and attendance lists, dues ledgers, contract agreements, seniority lists, membership applications,contract negotiation and agreements dating.
Overview This collection contains the records of International Brotherhood of Teamsters Local 99 of Louisville, Kentucky. This local is part of the International Mailers Union of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters. Materials include agreements between Local 99 and various publishing agencies, as well as by-laws, joint council reports, and organizational letters of the Local itself.
Scope and Contents The collection contains two series; company files and general files. The latter includes material from Teamster-affiliated organizations outside of Local 116.
Overview This collection contains material from IBT Local 237 of New York, NY dating from 1968-2012. The bulk of the materials date from 1995-2012, and include newsletters, flyers, news clippings, photographs and oral histories.
Dates: 1968-2012; Majority of material found within 1995 - 2012
Overview The collection consists mainly of agreements and correspsondence with companies with whom IBT Local 279 bargained.
Overview This series contains material produced by IBT Local 568 and related unions dating from 1947-2011. Included are contracts, agreements, company files, correspondence, meeting minutes, newsletters, dues ledgers, handbooks and a variety of other materials related to the union's operation and organizing activities.
Overview This collection contains material produced by and about IBT Local 688 which operated out of St. Louis, Missouri. It includes material from Local 611 which also operated out of St. Louis. The material is dated from 1916-1993. The material includes meeting minutes, the "Midwest Labor News" newspaper, photographs, and a dissertation focused on the history of Local 688. The material documents portions of the career of Harold Gibbons, a leader within the Teamsters and the broader American labor...
- Names: International Brotherhood of Teamsters, Chauffeurs, Warehousemen, and Helpers of America X
- Labor unions 42
- Labor unions -- United States -- History -- 20th century 41
- Labor 39
- Labor and laboring classes 12
- Conferences 9
- Contracts 5
- Collective labor agreements 2
- Correspondence 2
- Labor Unions -- New York (State) -- New York -- History -- 20th Century 2
- Newspapers 2
- Publications 2
- Adult education 1
- Canada 1
- Crime 1
- Financial statements 1
- Historians 1
- Labor Unions -- Boston -- History -- 20th Century 1
- Labor Unions -- Louisiana -- History -- 20th Century 1
- Labor Unions -- Missouri -- History -- 20th Century 1
- Labor Unions -- Washington Metropolitan Area -- History -- 20th Century 1
- Labor unions -- Canada -- History 1
- Labor unions -- Kentucky -- History -- 20th century 1
- Labor unions -- Montana -- History -- 20th century 1
- Labor unions -- North Dakota -- History -- 20th century 1
- Michigan 1
- Politics and government 1
- Public interest lobbying 1
- Public relations 1
- Research 1
- Transportation 1
- Trucking 1
- Trucking -- Law and Legislation 1
- Vocational education 1
- Women's rights 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1 ∧ less
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters 16
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters, Chauffeurs, Warehousemen, and Helpers of America. 3
- American Federation of Labor 2
- Congress of Industrial Organizations (U.S.) 1
- Feller, Karl 1