To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Overview M Street was the second location of Mount Vernon Seminary, founded in Washington, D.C. in 1875. The school officially began operating from its M Street location in 1880. Mount Vernon Seminary and College merged with The George Washington University in 1999. This collection contains photographs, artifacts, school event and club records, student scrapbooks and other student materials created during the school's time on M Street. The materials range in date from circa 1877-1939.
Dates: circa 1875-1939