Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
Collection include materials related to Emilie Margaret White's work as a foreign language educator and administrator and to her involvement with the GW community as an alumna. It includes correspondence, awards, transcripts, publications, curricula vitae, lesson plans and outlines, and materials relating to a recommendation for Margaret Davis. The materials range in date from 1917-1972.
Collections contains the moving image and audio recordings produced or held by the National Education Association. The collection contains three series reflecting the recording's purpose. The three series are:
Conventions; Educational Material; and Promotional Material.
This collection documents the councils of the NEA. The collection contains six series reflecting the offices that created or held these records. The six series are: Council for Research in Education, Council of National Organizations on Children and Youth, Higher Education Council, National Council of Education, Council on Instruction, and National Council on Teacher Retirement.
This series documents the bodies and tools of governance of the NEA. The series contains ten subseries reflecting organizational bodies and their records.
This collection contains records held by the NEA archives but not originating from any one office or department. The collection contains nine series reflecting organizational bodies and their records. The nine series are:
American Teachers Association; Arts and Exhibits; Awards; Birmingham Education Association; Joy Elmer Morgan Papers; Organizational History; Programs; Projects; State Affiliates.
This collection consists of snapshots taken from 20 websites operated by or affiliated with the National Education Association and archived. The websites were selected because they are affiliated with the NEA, either operated by the Association or on behalf of NEA leadership.
This collection consists of snapshots taken from 20 websites operated by or affiliated with the National Education Association and archived. The websites were selected because they are affiliated with the NEA, either operated by the Association or on behalf of NEA leadership. Individual websites have been organized into 7 groups which reflect the purpose or intended audience of the original website.
- Names: National Education Association of the United States X
- Labor unions 10
- Labor unions -- United States -- History -- 20th century 10
- Teachers 10
- Education -- United States -- History 9
- Professional Associations 7
- Professional Employees 7
- Teachers' assistants 7
- Educational law and legislation 5
- Education 3
- Education -- Finance 3
- Education--Research 3
- Civil rights 2
- Education policy 2
- Education, Bilingual -- United States 2
- Employee rights 2
- Gay rights 2
- Public interest lobbying 2
- Women's rights 2
- Awards 1
- Education, Higher -- United States 1 ∧ less
- English 13
- Multiple languages 1
- Colorado Education Association 1
- Davis, Margaret 1
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 1
- Idaho Education Association 1
- Maryland State Teachers' Association 1
- Michigan Education Association 1
- New Jersey Education Association 1
- Ohio Education Association 1
- Rhodes, Barbara 1
- Rhodes, Eric F., 1927- 1
- White, Emilie Margaret 1
- Wisconsin Education Association Council 1
- World Confederation of Organizations of the Teaching Profession 1
- Wyoming Education Association 1 ∧ less