To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Overview This collection contains correspondence, reports, articles, videocassettes, memos, meeting minutes, photographs, financial records, press releases, and early organizational records. These materials together relate the work of the AIDS Action organization both the Foundation and the Council. These records date from 1984-2006.
Dates: 1984-2006; Majority of material found within 1993 - 2005
Abstract Collection includes psychology internship records, AIDS education project, conferences, correspondence, evaluations, demographic questionnaires, and quarterly reports.
- AIDS (Disease) 1
- AIDS (Disease) -- Patients 1
- AIDS (Disease) -- Prevention 1
- AIDS (Disease) -- Treatment -- United States 1
- Conferences 1
- Gay men 1
- Gay men -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Gay rights 1
- Gay rights -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Gays 1
- Gays -- Medical care 1
- Policies and institutions 1
- Reports and studies 1
- Washington (D.C.) 1 ∧ less
- AIDS Action Foundation 1
- George Washington University 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences 1