To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract Collection include meeting minutes (original and microfilm), correspondence, charters and by-laws, committee files, and congressional documents relating to the University.
Abstract Collection includes the law alumni photographic collection, founder's day celebrations, biographical sketches, articles reports, GW law school yearbooks, 1895 to 1915, bulletins and journals of the Patent, Trademark, and Copyright Research Institute of GW, (1950-1972), copies of the "Advocate," Banners scrapbooks correspondence Alumni reunions, minutes from the Board of Trustees, Research notes, banners, caps and gowns, reports to the Dean Exam questions, and information on Stockton Hall.
- Board of Trustees 1
- Buildings 1
- By-laws 1
- Committees 1
- Conferences 1
- Adams, John Quincy 1
- Columbian College in the District of Columbia 1
- Columbian University 1
- Corcoran, W. W. (William Wilson) 1
- Force, Peter 1
- George Washington University 1
- George Washington University--History 1
- George Washington University. Board of Trustees 1
- George Washington University. National Law Center 1
- George Washington University. Patent, Trademark, and Copyright Foundation 1
- Grant, Ulysses S. (Ulysses Simpson), 1822-1885 1
- Grosvenor, Gilbert Hovey 1
- Henry, Joseph 1
- Hoover, J. Edgar (John Edgar) 1
- Luther Rice 1 ∧ less