To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract Collection contains correspondence, obituaries, reports, photographs, slides, newsletters, booklets, membership data, programs, brochures, minutes, and by-laws. The material dates from the early 1800s to 2021 with the bulk of the material falling between 1954-2013. This material relates to the history of both the Chesapeake and Ohio Canal and the Chesapeake & Ohio Canal Association.
Dates: circa 1800-2021
Abstract Materials in this collection include research papers, news clippings, research reports, newsletters, government documents, research notes, memos, bibliographic cards, correspondence, maps, photographs, slides, negatives, audiotapes, videotapes, and artifacts. They range in date from 1965-90.
Abstract Collection includes videotapes, memos, biographical files, news releases, publicity files, news clippings, correspondence, photographs, slides, audio tapes, faculty publications, LP albums, media guides, and newsletters.
- Audiotapes 2
- Asia 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- Biography 1
- Chesapeake and Ohio Canal (Md. and Washington, D.C.) 1
- Commencement ceremonies -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Cumberland (Md.) 1
- Europe 1
- Events 1
- Football 1
- Geography 1
- Georgetown (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Maps 1
- Phonograph records 1
- Potomac River 1
- Publications 1
- Sports 1
- United States 1
- Washington (D.C.) 1 ∧ less
- Chesapeake & Ohio Canal Association 1
- Douglas, William O. (William Orville) 1
- Eisenhower, Dwight D. (Dwight David) 1
- George Washington University 1
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 1