Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Collection consists of District Council considerations, hearings, proposals, correspondence, subject files, legislation, magnetic tapes, and budget files. The collection ranges in date from 1968 to 1975 and they cover the District Council of Washington, D.C.
Materials in this collection include, affirmative action info and records, affirmative action plans, promotion recommendations, recruitment plans and summaries, personnel files (complaints), civil actions, litigation files, personnel program slides, academic dishonesty, litigation files, IGH (Informal Grievance Hearing) files, restricted grievance files, charges of discrimination, budget, correspondence, family and medical leave act. These files range in date from 1974-2006.
This collection is the working papers of Howard W. Hallman. Howard Hallman worked for many years within the citizen participation movement in American cities from the middle 1960s through the 1980s. The collection containes correspondence, newsletters, publications, and reports from 1945-2003 with the bulk falling within 1961-1983. Topics of these materials include city bugeting, citizen participation, decentralization of government services and poverty.
Collection includes personnel files, minutes, correspondence, yearbooks, newsletters, publications, photographs, scrapbooks, telephone directories, films, and videotapes.
This collection contains documents from the Graduate Medical Education Office at the George Washington University. The documents range from 1940-2001. Included are documents relating the Committee on Graduate Medical Education, Chief Residents and House Staff, Interns and residents, and other documents relating to the GME.
Collection includes quarterly appraisals of the university's securities, trust fund ledgers and journals, grants and contracts,schedules of financial statements and annual financial reports.
Collection includes office files, memos, correspondence, course materials, staff papers, administration materials, conferences/workshops, and course syllabi.
The Executive Vice President and Treasurer writes the yearly budget report for the Board of Trustees. The material in this collection includes brochures, forms, ledger books, microfilm, budget reports, scrapbooks, awards, estate and gift files, financial records, financial reports, president's reports, framed photographs, and memorabilia.
Collection include commencement programs, budgets, scripts, and videotapes.
Collection contains by-laws, articles of incorporation, correspondence, personnel records, financial records, programs, the Word Works Washington Prize, publications, photographs, and audiocassettes. The material dates from 1971-2013. Copies of manuscripts submitted by the young, aspiring poets who contributed to The Word Works are included in this collection.
- Budget 9
- Washington (D.C.) 7
- Committees 2
- Contracts 2
- Faculty 2
- Finance 2
- Photographs 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Students 2
- Accreditation (Education) 1
- Affirmative action programs 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Biography 1
- Budget -- Citizen participation. 1
- By-laws 1
- Color slides 1
- Commencement ceremonies -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Conferences 1
- Decentralization in government United States 1
- Employees 1 + ∧ less
- George Washington University 5
- Center for Governmental Studies (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Civic Action Institute (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Community Action Program (U.S.) 1
- District of Columbia. City Council 1
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 1
- George Washington University--History 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Physics 1
- George Washington University. Hospital 1
- George Washington University. Medical Center 1
- George Washington University. Office of Equal Employment Opportunity 1
- George Washington University. Office of Graduate Medical Education 1
- George Washington University. Office of the Comptroller 1
- George Washington University. School of Medicine and Health Sciences 1
- Hallman, Howard W 1
- Johnson, Lady Bird 1
- Latimer, John Francis 1
- Word Works, Inc. 1 + ∧ less