To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract Collection includes the law alumni photographic collection, founder's day celebrations, biographical sketches, articles reports, GW law school yearbooks, 1895 to 1915, bulletins and journals of the Patent, Trademark, and Copyright Research Institute of GW, (1950-1972), copies of the "Advocate," Banners scrapbooks correspondence Alumni reunions, minutes from the Board of Trustees, Research notes, banners, caps and gowns, reports to the Dean Exam questions, and information on Stockton Hall.
Abstract Collection contains the bulletins of The George Washington University, from all schools and colleges. These bulletins include special addresses, reports, and pictorial bulletins, as well as academic courses, fees, and degree requirements.
- Awards 1
- Biography 1
- Clubs 1
- Commencement ceremonies -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Courses and lectures 1
- Dormitories 1
- Faculty 1
- Policies and institutions 1
- Presidents 1
- Reports and studies 1
- Research 1
- Scholarships 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Seminars 1
- Stockton Hall 1
- Thesis and dissertations 1 ∧ less
- George Washington University 1
- George Washington University. Board of Trustees 1
- George Washington University. National Law Center 1
- George Washington University. Patent, Trademark, and Copyright Foundation 1