To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract Collection includes photographs and negatives, slides, postcards, stereoscopes, and some manuscript material and ranges in date from 1856-1983. The bulk of the material ranges from 1890-1920 (which consists mainly of copy prints of photographs). The images in the collection cover primarily the northwest section of Washington, D.C. including many buildings and street scenes.
Abstract The Foggy Bottom Collection is an outgrowth of the 1996 exhibit the Foggy Bottom Association and the Gelman Library sponsored called "Fantastic Foggy Bottom: The Growth of a Community." Materials in this collection include articles, building surveys, newspapers, books, photographs, slides, and artifacts. They range in date from 1907-98.
- Books 1
- Buildings 1
- Buildings -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Churches -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- College Park (Md.) 1
- Events 1
- Foggy Bottom (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Frederick (Md.) 1
- Maps 1
- Negatives (photographic) 1
- Stereoscopic photographs 1
- Streets -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Washington (D.C.) -- History 1 ∧ less
- Anderson, G. David 1
- Combrinck, Laetitia 1
- George Washington University--History 1
- Kelly, Charles Suddarth 1
- Shannon, J. Harry 1