Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
These are the office records for Frank Smith Jr. durng his time as a member of the District of Columbia City Council. The records date from 1987-98.
Collection contains reports, articles, and correspondence dating from 1981-1994. The files were created by Nathanson and his staff during his two consecutive terms as a member of the Council of the District of Columbia.
This collection consists of the office files of Council of the District of Columbia Member John A. Wilson.
This collection contains oral histories (both audio and video recordings) of people associated with the Marion Barry campaign for mayor in 1978. The colletion also contains a small amount of paper records and artifacts related to the campaign and District government. These oral histories were conducted between 2015 and 2017. The collection as a whole dates from 1975 - 2017.
This collection contains the constituent files of Nadine P. Winter during her time as a member of the Council of the District of Columbia representing Ward 6. These records date in the 1980s through 1990.
- Subject: City council members -- Washington (D.C.) X
- Washington (D.C.) Politics and government 5
- Washington (D.C.) 4
- AIDS (Disease) 2
- Mayors--United States 2
- Political campaigns 2
- AIDS (Disease) -- Patients 1
- AIDS (Disease) -- Prevention 1
- AIDS (Disease) -- Treatment -- United States 1
- African Americans 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Campaign funds 1
- Clinics 1
- Elections -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Federal government 1
- Fiscal policy 1
- Gay men -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Gays 1
- Gays -- Medical care 1 ∧ less
- District of Columbia. City Council 4
- District of Columbia. City Council. 4
- African American Civil War Memorial Freedom Foundation & Museum 1
- Barry, Marion 1
- Clarke, David A. 1