To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract Collection contains correspondence, obituaries, reports, photographs, slides, newsletters, booklets, membership data, programs, brochures, minutes, and by-laws. The material dates from the early 1800s to 2021 with the bulk of the material falling between 1954-2013. This material relates to the history of both the Chesapeake and Ohio Canal and the Chesapeake & Ohio Canal Association.
Dates: circa 1800-2021
Abstract Collection includes videotapes, memos, biographical files, news releases, publicity files, news clippings, correspondence, photographs, slides, audio tapes, faculty publications, LP albums, media guides, and newsletters.
- Audiocassettes 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Biography 1
- Chesapeake and Ohio Canal (Md. and Washington, D.C.) 1
- Commencement ceremonies -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Cumberland (Md.) 1
- Events 1
- Football 1
- Georgetown (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Phonograph records 1
- Potomac River 1
- Publications 1
- Sports 1
- Washington (D.C.) 1 ∧ less
- Chesapeake & Ohio Canal Association 1
- Douglas, William O. (William Orville) 1
- Eisenhower, Dwight D. (Dwight David) 1
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 1
- George Washington University--History 1