To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract The Assistant Dean for Judicial Affairs and Educational Services used to be part of the Dean of Student’s Office of The George Washington University. Materials in this collection include student life committee minutes and constitution, joint committee of faculty and students records, and student court records.
Abstract Collection include meeting minutes (original and microfilm), correspondence, charters and by-laws, committee files, and congressional documents relating to the University.
Abstract Materials in this collection include academic guides for entering freshmen/students, original charter of Phi Beta Kappa at GW, photographs, committee on publications minutes, correspondence, Hatchet constitution, materials from the curriculum committee relating to the reform of the general education requirements for Columbian College, flags, committee on sponsored research, theses from Columbian College (including 1917 notebook on airplanes and military airplanes). The collections covers the...
Abstract Collection includes office files, memos, correspondence, course materials, staff papers, administration materials, conferences/workshops, and course syllabi.
- Washington (D.C.) 3
- Faculty 2
- Biography 1
- Board of Trustees 1
- Budget 1
- By-laws 1
- Conferences 1
- Contracts 1
- Dissertations, Academic 1
- Education 1
- Finance 1
- Foggy Bottom (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Phi Beta Kappa 1
- Photographs 1
- Publications 1
- Research 1
- Theoretical physics 1 ∧ less
- George Washington University 3
- Adams, John Quincy 1
- Columbian College in the District of Columbia 1
- Columbian University 1
- Corcoran, W. W. (William Wilson) 1
- Force, Peter 1
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 1
- George Washington University. Board of Trustees 1
- George Washington University. Columbian College of Arts and Sciences 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Physics 1
- George Washington University. Office of the Assistant Dean for Judicial Affairs and Educational Services 1
- Grant, Ulysses S. (Ulysses Simpson), 1822-1885 1
- Grosvenor, Gilbert Hovey 1
- Henry, Joseph 1
- Hoover, J. Edgar (John Edgar) 1
- Luther Rice 1 ∧ less