To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract Collection includes publications, videocassettes, annual reports, by-laws, reports, meeting minutes, and appointment books. The material covers the dates 1907-2005. Subjects coverd in the collection include Egyptian project, inauguration activities, Soviet File Festival, publications, three La Rochell video cassettes, administrative files, conferences, faculty reports and meetings, graduate assistants, committee records, work study
Abstract Collection includes psychology internship records, AIDS education project, conferences, correspondence, evaluations, demographic questionnaires, and quarterly reports.
Abstract Collection contains correspondence, reports, student records, course materials, and publications. The material dates from 1925 to 2004. These records relate to the work of the departments included in the School of Business and Public Management and records from the Office of the Dean.
Abstract Collection contains the bulletins of The George Washington University, from all schools and colleges. These bulletins include special addresses, reports, and pictorial bulletins, as well as academic courses, fees, and degree requirements.
- Policies and institutions 2
- AIDS (Disease) 1
- AIDS (Disease) -- Education 1
- Awards 1
- Buildings 1
- By-laws 1
- Clubs 1
- Commencement ceremonies -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Courses and lectures 1
- Dormitories 1
- Faculty 1
- Presidents 1
- Reports and dissertations 1
- Research 1
- Scholarships 1
- Seminars 1
- Students 1
- Thesis and dissertations 1 ∧ less
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 2
- Elliott School of International Affairs 1
- George Washington University--History 1
- George Washington University. Board of Trustees 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences 1