Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
This collections consists of material amassed by International Brotherhood of Teamsters teamster Arden "Art" D'Amico, dating from 163-2007.
This collection is comprised of agreements and contracts of local unions of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters various dating from 1955 to 2012.
This collections contains material produced by the International Brotherhood of Teamsters Local 82 dating from 1937-2003. The bulk of the material dates from 1940-1960. Included are a variety of materials related to the day-to-day operation of the Local, such as correspondence, meeting minutes, meeting notices and attendance lists, dues ledgers, contract agreements, seniority lists, membership applications,contract negotiation and agreements dating.
The collection contains two series; company files and general files. The latter includes material from Teamster-affiliated organizations outside of Local 116.
This collection contains material produced by Teamsters Local 158 of Milwaukee, WI dating from 1948-1959. Included are bank documents, cancelled checks, contracts and agreements, correspondence, a Local 158 newspaper, receipts and invoices, and other miscellaenous items.
- Labor unions -- United States -- History -- 20th century 5
- Collective labor agreements 3
- Labor Unions -- Boston -- History -- 20th Century 1
- Labor Unions -- Washington Metropolitan Area -- History -- 20th Century 1
- Labor and laboring classes 1
- Labor unions -- Montana -- History -- 20th century 1
- Labor unions -- North Dakota -- History -- 20th century 1
- Labor unions -- Wisconsin -- History -- 20th Century 1
- Public interest lobbying 1
- Trucking -- Law and Legislation 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1 ∧ less
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters, Chauffeurs, Warehousemen, and Helpers of America 5
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters 2
- United Parcel Service 1
- United States. National War Labor Board (1942-1945) 1