Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Collection contains campus directories (including telephone) of students and faculty, system design reports, needs assessments, contracts, correspondence.
Collection includes quarterly appraisals of the university's securities, trust fund ledgers and journals, grants and contracts,schedules of financial statements and annual financial reports.
Collection includes office files, memos, correspondence, course materials, staff papers, administration materials, conferences/workshops, and course syllabi.
Collection consists of 48 indentures, or property agreements. These documents date from 1809-35. Most of the documents have the term "indenture" appearing in the first sentence, although they are variously described by city officials in the agreements themselves as deeds, bills of sale, leases, and agreements.
- Contracts 3
- Budget 2
- Students 2
- Antenuptial contracts 1
- Committees 1
- Conferences 1
- Deeds -- Washington, DC 1
- Directories 1
- Employees 1
- Endowments 1
- Faculty 1
- Financial statements 1
- Indentured servants -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Real property 1
- Research grants 1
- Slavery 1
- Slaves 1
- Telephone systems 1
- Theoretical physics 1 + ∧ less
- George Washington University 3
- 2000 Pennsylvania Avenue (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Brent, William 1
- District of Columbia . Office of the Recorder of Deeds 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Physics 1