Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
This collections consists of material amassed by International Brotherhood of Teamsters teamster Arden "Art" D'Amico, dating from 163-2007.
This collection is comprised of agreements and contracts of local unions of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters various dating from 1955 to 2012.
This collections contains material produced by the International Brotherhood of Teamsters Local 82 dating from 1937-2003. The bulk of the material dates from 1940-1960. Included are a variety of materials related to the day-to-day operation of the Local, such as correspondence, meeting minutes, meeting notices and attendance lists, dues ledgers, contract agreements, seniority lists, membership applications,contract negotiation and agreements dating.
The collection contains two series; company files and general files. The latter includes material from Teamster-affiliated organizations outside of Local 116.
This collection contains material produced by Teamsters Local 158 of Milwaukee, WI dating from 1948-1959. Included are bank documents, cancelled checks, contracts and agreements, correspondence, a Local 158 newspaper, receipts and invoices, and other miscellaenous items.
Collection contains campus directories (including telephone) of students and faculty, system design reports, needs assessments, contracts, correspondence.
Collection includes quarterly appraisals of the university's securities, trust fund ledgers and journals, grants and contracts,schedules of financial statements and annual financial reports.
Collection includes office files, memos, correspondence, course materials, staff papers, administration materials, conferences/workshops, course syllabi, and websites.
Collection consists of 48 indentures, or property agreements. These documents date from 1809-35. Most of the documents have the term "indenture" appearing in the first sentence, although they are variously described by city officials in the agreements themselves as deeds, bills of sale, leases, and agreements.
- Subject: Contracts X
- Contracts 9
- Labor 6
- Labor unions 6
- Labor unions -- United States -- History -- 20th century 5
- Washington (D.C.) 4
- Collective labor agreements 3
- Budget 2
- Students 2
- Antenuptial contracts 1
- Committees 1
- Conferences 1
- Deeds -- Washington, DC 1
- Directories 1
- Employees 1
- Endowments 1
- Enslaved persons 1
- Faculty 1
- Financial statements 1
- Indentured servants -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Labor Unions -- Boston -- History -- 20th Century 1 + ∧ less
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters, Chauffeurs, Warehousemen, and Helpers of America 5
- George Washington University 3
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters 2
- 2000 Pennsylvania Avenue (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Brent, William 1
- District of Columbia . Office of the Recorder of Deeds 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Physics 1
- George Washington University. Office of Telecommunications 1
- George Washington University. Office of the Comptroller 1
- United Parcel Service 1
- United States. Circuit Court (District of Columbia) 1
- United States. National War Labor Board (1942-1945) 1 + ∧ less