Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
This collection contains information on the Bernard Knox lectures, departmental correspondence, student information and exams, programs, and class syllabi. They range in date from 1963-1996.
This collection includes annual reports, statistics, correspondence, memos, dean's files, department and program files, dissertation lists, meeting minutes, and brochures.
Ernest Sewall Shephard was a member of the George Washington University faculty from 1926 to 1966. Dr. Shephard was Professor of English holding the Master of Arts degree. He chaired the English Department for many years. Collection includes correspondence, articles papers, English class notes, lectures, and other items from Ernest Shephard. The materials range from 1939-50.
Materials for this collection include the National mathematics awareness week celebrations at GWU (1990), schedules, brochures, flyers, articles, trustees' roll, questionnaire results, correspondence, and press releases. They concern colloquia, seminars, the Mathematics Department, faculty information, areas of study, graduate programs, courses, and lectures. They range in date from 1990-2004.
The Mount Vernon Seminary was officially established by Elizabeth Somers in 1875 and a two year junior college was added in 1927. The Junior College remained open until 1969, when Mount Vernon College became a four-year unversity. The university was an independent institution until 1999, when it became affilated with The George Washington University.
This collection includes Mount Vernon Seminary, Junior College, and College course write ups and syllabi.
Collection includes the law alumni photographic collection, founder's day celebrations, biographical sketches, articles reports, GW law school yearbooks, 1895 to 1915, bulletins and journals of the Patent, Trademark, and Copyright Research Institute of GW, (1950-1972), copies of the "Advocate," Banners scrapbooks correspondence Alumni reunions, minutes from the Board of Trustees, Research notes, banners, caps and gowns, reports to the Dean Exam questions, and information on Stockton Hall.
Collection of programs, yearbooks, correspondence, student records and grades, agreements, minutes, Senate and House bills, Congressional Records, and published works. The materials cover the dates 1872-1988.
Collection contains correspondence, reports, student records, course materials, and publications. The material dates from 1925 to 2004. These records relate to the work of the departments included in the School of Business and Public Management and records from the Office of the Dean.
- Subject: Courses and lectures X
- Washington (D.C.) 7
- Seminars 4
- Biography 2
- Commencement ceremonies -- Washington (D.C.) 2
- Conferences 2
- Education 2
- Faculty 2
- Students 2
- Buildings 1
- Dissertations, Academic 1
- Doctor of philosophy degree -- United States 1
- English 1
- Events 1
- Examinations 1
- Foggy Bottom (Washington, D.C.) 1
- France -- History -- 17th century 1
- France -- History -- 18th century 1
- French Revolution. 1
- Greek letter societies 1 + ∧ less
- George Washington University 5
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 3
- George Washington University--History 2
- Mount Vernon Seminary 2
- American Association of University Professors 1
- American Historical Association 1
- Burns, Arthur Edward 1
- Collier, William Miller 1
- Frawley, William 1
- George Washington University. Columbian College of Arts and Sciences 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of History 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Mathematics 1
- George Washington University. Graduate School of Arts and Sciences 1
- George Washington University. Graduate School of Arts and Sciences. Office of the Dean 1
- George Washington University. National Law Center 1
- George Washington University. Patent, Trademark, and Copyright Foundation 1
- George Washington University. School of Business 1
- Godechot, Jacques Léon 1
- Kayser, Elmer Louis 1
- Kennedy, Robert Emmet, Dr., Jr. 1 + ∧ less