Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Mount Vernon Seminary and College began in 1875 as a private high school and junior college for women, founded by Elizabeth J. Somers. The George Washington University initially affiliated with Mount Vernon College, and ultimately acquired the college's property and legacy in 1999. This collection contains bound course syllabi from the Mount Vernon Seminary and Junior College, dating from 1902 to 1942. Each syllabus includes a list of enrolled students.
Materials in this collection include budgets, correspondence, accreditation materials, reports, meeting minutes, personnel files, academic dishonesty reports, videotapes, recruitment plans, handbooks, and brochures. They range in date from 1894 to 2010.
- Subject: Education -- Curricula X
- Distance education 1
- Instructional television programs 1
- Libraries 1
- Personnel management 1
- Research 1
- French, Roderick S., Dr. 1
- George Washington University 1
- George Washington University. Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs 1
- Lehman, Donald Richard 1
- Mount Vernon Seminary 1
- Trachtenberg, Stephen Joel 1 ∧ less