To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract Materials in this collection include annual reports, publications, publications scrapbooks, and microfilm. They range in date from 1951-2002.
Abstract The materials in this collection consist of Continuing Education for Women Program publications and correspondence; Publication samples, advertisements, and press clippings; Continuing Education for Women Program brochures, articles, history, course schedules, and programs; Legal Assistant Program special events and office files; and American Bar Association annual reports and correspondence related to the Legal Assistant Program.
Abstract In 1952, after twenty-eight years of service in city government, John Bonner Duncan (1910-1994) was appointed recorder of deeds for the District of Columbia. He served in this capacity until 1961, at which time President John F. Kennedy appointed him the first African-American commissioner of the District of Columbia. Collection contains photographs, speeches, awards, correspondence, medical records, articles, scrapbooks, memorabilia, and reference files. The material dates from 1932-89,...
Abstract Collection contains minutes, reports, and financial statements of the Washington Society for the Blind dating from 1938-1980. The minutes are from the general, Board of Directors, and Executive Committee meetings.
- Subject: Employment X
- Careers 2
- Employment 2
- Foggy Bottom (Washington, D.C.) 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Blindness-Employment 1
- Blindness-Prevention 1
- Blindness-Rehabilitation 1
- Computers 1
- Continuing Education for Women Program 1
- Education, Cooperative 1
- Equal opportunity in employment 1
- Gambling 1
- Home rule 1
- Internship programs 1
- Legal Assistant Program 1
- Photographs 1
- Recruiting and enlistment 1
- Students 1
- Technology 1
- Vocational guidance 1 ∧ less
- George Washington University 2
- American Bar Association 1
- Bunche, Ralph J. (Ralph Johnson) 1
- District of Columbia . Office of the Recorder of Deeds 1
- Duncan, John Bonner 1
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 1
- George Washington University. Center for Career Education 1
- Johnson, Lyndon B. (Lyndon Baines) 1
- Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald) 1
- National Capital Downtown Committee (Washington, D.C.) 1
- O’Boyle, Patrick 1
- Randolph, A. Philip (Asa Philip) 1
- Washington Society for the Blind 1
- Wilkins, Roy 1 ∧ less