To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract Collection contains brochures and videotapes.
Overview This collection contains documents, records, photographs and other materials related to Mario Cardullo. The material dates from 1955 to 2005. Dr. Cardullo was a writer and inventor, most known for creating modern radio-frequency identification (RFID) technology. In addition, he held numerous other patents.
Abstract Collection includes financial reports, correspondence, meeting minutes, by-laws, memos, publications, brochures, photos and slides.
Overview This collection contains more than 300 letters sent between William Halsey and Mary Price from 1916-1918. Halsey was an engineering professor at GW and Price was a personal secretary in Swarthmore, PA. Throughout the time the letters were written, Halsey and Price dated, got engaged, and married. The letters provide insight into love and courtship in the early 20th century and discuss events like the 1916 presidential election and World War I.
- Subject: Engineering X
- Washington (D.C.) 2
- Black-and-white slides 1
- By-laws 1
- Civil engineering 1
- Color slides 1
- Computer engineering 1
- Continuing education 1
- Elections 1
- Electrical engineering and electronics 1
- Finance 1
- George Washington University -- Students 1
- Information technology 1
- Inventions 1
- Pennsylvania 1
- Radio frequency identification systems 1
- Reports and studies 1
- Science 1
- Technology 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1
- Writings 1 ∧ less
- George Washington University 2
- Cardullo, M. W. (Mario W.), 1935- 1
- George Washington University--Faculty 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Engineering Administration 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Engineering Management and Systems Research 1