Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This collection contains information on the Bernard Knox lectures, departmental correspondence, student information and exams, programs, and class syllabi. They range in date from 1963-1996.
This collection contains minutes of committee and departmental meetings, Tupper lectures, Ph.D. field exams, class mid-term exams, course descriptions, correspondence, CDs and DVDS, photographs of past faculty (1895-1976) and other materials pertaining to the English Department and the Jenny McKean Moore Fund for Writers. The collection is organized into three series, two containing department files and the third containing the records of the Jenny McKean Moore Fund for Writers.
Materials in this collection include course project files, operations research courses, student files, committees, department meetings, honors societies, course outlines, day files (1967-90), qualifying examinations, Omega Rho form letters, publicacations, assorted writings by School of engineering and Applied Science and School of Government and Business Administration, (1980-86). The collection covers the years 1967 to 1990.
The Department of Psychology, of George Washington University (GW), contributes to the mission of the Columbian College of Arts and Sciences (CCAS) at the George Washington University by offering both undergraduate and graduate degree programs. This collection consists of one box of faculty meeting minutes from 1925 to 2000.
This collection contains correspondence, policies procedures, and exams. This material dates from 1973-1987.
Collection includes graduate student exams and manuscript preparation, correspondence, photos, programs, publications, audio cassettes.
Collection include materials related Wood Gray's time at GW as professor of History, and includes annual reports, correspondence, committee reports, reading lists, syllabi, grades, exams. They range in date from 1934-72.
- Subject: Examinations X
- Washington (D.C.) 6
- Foggy Bottom (Washington, D.C.) 2
- Photographs 2
- Audiocassettes 1
- Committees 1
- Courses and lectures 1
- Creative writing 1
- Distance education 1
- Exhibitions 1
- Honors societies 1
- Lectures and lecturing 1
- Phi Beta Kappa 1
- Publications 1
- Reports and dissertations 1
- Students 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- Working paper (George Washington University. Graduate Institute for Policy Education and Research) 1 ∧ less
- George Washington University 5
- American Association of University Professors 1
- Chandra, Vikram 1
- Clair , Maxine 1
- Daiya, Kavita 1
- Evaristo, Bernardine 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of English 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Psychology 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Romance Languages and Literature 1
- George Washington University. Operations Research Department 1
- George Washington University. Public Policy Program 1
- George Washington University. School of Engineering and Applied Science 1
- George Washington University. School of Government and Business Administration 1
- Gray, Wood 1
- Griffith, Patricia Browning 1
- Ihimaera, Witi Tame 1
- King, James Cecil 1
- Knox, Bernard MacGregor Walker 1
- McAleavey, David W. 1
- Moskowitz, Faye 1 ∧ less