To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Abstract Collection include meeting minutes (original and microfilm), correspondence, charters and by-laws, committee files, and congressional documents relating to the University.
Abstract Materials in this collection include publications, photographs, correspondence, meeting minutes, certificates, and brochures. They range in date from 1970 to 2002.
Abstract Materials in this collection include promotional guides, brochures, correspondence, memos, forms, and files of the system implementation group (SIG). They range in date from 1983-1990.
Abstract Material in this collection dates between 1951 and 2010, and includes correspondence, budgets, reports, photographs, publications, office files, blueprints of Gelman Library, strategic planning notes, and a video cassette.
Abstract This collection contains the records of the University Librarian for George Washington University. Materials in this collection include budgets, reports, and working files. They range in date from 1991 to 2008, with the bulk of the material dating between 1994 and 1995.
Dates: 1991-2008; Majority of material found within 1994 - 2008
Abstract Collection includes financial reports, correspondence, meeting minutes, by-laws, memos, publications, brochures, photos and slides.
Abstract Collection includes conference reports, project files, financial records and correspondence.
Abstract Collection includes legislative records, governing documents, by-laws, student court cases, Greek policy, minutes and memos, records, and correspondence. freshmen register, homecoming and campaign posters, and constitutional convention records.
Abstract The Executive Vice President and Treasurer writes the yearly budget report for the Board of Trustees. The material in this collection includes brochures, forms, ledger books, microfilm, budget reports, scrapbooks, awards, estate and gift files, financial records, financial reports, president's reports, framed photographs, and memorabilia.
- Melvin Gelman Library 4
- By-laws 3
- Foggy Bottom (Washington, D.C.) 3
- Librarians 3
- Photographs 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Biography 1
- Black-and-white slides 1
- Board of Trustees 1
- Budget 1
- Catalogs, Card 1
- Civil engineering 1
- Color slides 1
- Committees 1
- Computer engineering 1
- Conferences 1
- Elections 1
- Electrical engineering and electronics 1
- Engineering 1
- Greek letter societies 1
- Instruction 1
- Jacob Burns Law Library 1
- Legislation 1
- Libraries 1
- Libraries -- Special collections 1
- Library Administration 1
- Lisner Hall 1
- Lisner Library 1
- Paul Himmelfarb Health Sciences Library 1
- Publications 1
- Reports and studies 1
- Research 1
- Sports 1
- Student government 1
- Students 1 ∧ less
- George Washington University. Library 4
- Adams, John Quincy 1
- Columbian College in the District of Columbia 1
- Columbian University 1
- Corcoran, W. W. (William Wilson) 1
- Force, Peter 1
- Gaston Sigur Center for Asian Studies 1
- Gelman Library. Office of the Assistant University Librarian for Collections 1
- Gelman Library. Office of the Assistant University Librarian for Services 1
- Gelman Library. Office of the University Librarian 1
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 1
- George Washington University. Board of Trustees 1
- George Washington University. Friends of the Libraries 1
- George Washington University. School of Engineering and Applied Science 1
- George Washington University. Student Association 1
- Grant, Ulysses S. (Ulysses Simpson), 1822-1885 1
- Grosvenor, Gilbert Hovey 1
- Henry, Joseph 1
- Hoover, J. Edgar (John Edgar) 1
- Luther Rice 1
- Sigur Center for Asian Studies 1 ∧ less