Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Materials in this collection include publications, photographs, correspondence, meeting minutes, certificates, and brochures. They range in date from 1970 to 2002.
This collection contains the administrative records of Gelman Library. The materials include photographs, negatives, office records, building plans, posters, correspondence, and publications. They range in date from ca 1825-2005.
Material in this collection dates between 1951 and 2010, and includes correspondence, budgets, reports, photographs, publications, office files, blueprints of Gelman Library, strategic planning notes, and a video cassette.
- Finance 2
- Lisner Library 2
- Catalogs, Card 1
- Color slides 1
- Exhibitions 1
- Gifts 1
- Instruction 1
- Jacob Burns Law Library 1
- Librarians 1
- Libraries 1
- Libraries -- Special collections 1
- Library Administration 1
- Lisner Hall 1
- Paul Himmelfarb Health Sciences Library 1
- Publications 1
- Research 1 + ∧ less
- Gelman Library 1
- Gelman Library. Office of the Assistant University Librarian for Collections 1
- Gelman Library. Special Collections Dept. 1
- George Washington University. Friends of the Libraries 1