To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Abstract Materials in this collection include publications, photographs, correspondence, meeting minutes, certificates, and brochures. They range in date from 1970 to 2002.
Abstract This collection contains the administrative records of Gelman Library. The materials include photographs, negatives, office records, building plans, posters, correspondence, and publications. They range in date from ca 1825-2005.
Dates: circa 1825-2005
Abstract Materials in this collection include promotional guides, brochures, correspondence, memos, forms, and files of the system implementation group (SIG). They range in date from 1983-1990.
Abstract Material in this collection dates between 1951 and 2010, and includes correspondence, budgets, reports, photographs, publications, office files, blueprints of Gelman Library, strategic planning notes, and a video cassette.
Abstract Materials in this collection include wage-hour expenditures, allocations, employee lists, policies, brochures, reports, and correspondence. They range in date from 1964 to 1989.
Abstract Special materials was always a part of the University's library collections; however, it was not until 1973, and the opening of the Gelman Library, that the University's special materials were housed together in proper storage and service areas. Materials in this collection include publications on the Elliott School of International Affairs, the symposium at GW on George Gamow, Baptist Church materials, bibliographies of faculty publications. and other exhibit materials including programs,...
Abstract Collection includes original construction drawings for Gelman library and 2000 Pennsylvania Avenue, student forms, handbook for preparing theses, syllabi, newsletters, departmental history, articles, community project files (Washington, D.C. and neighborhoods), and slides.
- Photographs 4
- Finance 3
- Color slides 2
- Librarians 2
- Lisner Library 2
- Campuses 1
- Catalogs, Card 1
- Employees 1
- Exhibitions 1
- Gifts 1
- Instruction 1
- Jacob Burns Law Library 1
- Libraries 1
- Libraries -- Special collections 1
- Library Administration 1
- Lisner Hall 1
- Paul Himmelfarb Health Sciences Library 1
- Publications 1
- Research 1
- Students 1 ∧ less
- George Washington University. Library 5
- 2000 Pennsylvania Avenue (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Gelman Library 1
- Gelman Library. Office of Student Employment 1
- Gelman Library. Office of the Assistant University Librarian for Collections 1
- Gelman Library. Office of the Assistant University Librarian for Services 1
- Gelman Library. Special Collections Dept. 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Urban and Regional Planning 1
- George Washington University. Friends of the Libraries 1
- George Washington University. Human Resources Research Office 1 ∧ less