To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract This collection contains financial records, marketing material, recordings, photographs, meeting minutes, fundraising records, and production records that document the work of the Gay Men's Chorus of Washington DC. These records date from 1980-2013.
Overview Donated by historian and archivist Nancy Sahli, this collection contains fliers, newsletters, articles, letters, postcards, and programs. These materials cover several diverse topics all under the overall subject of the history of Washington DC. These topics include women's rights including records of the Capitol Hill National Organization for Women (NOW) and the Sexuality Task Force, a sub-unit of the D.C. NOW chapter, as well as gay rights topics from Title 34 (D.C.'s law against...
Dates: circa 1905 - 1978; Majority of material found within 1974-1978
- Choruses, Secular (Men’s voices) -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Gay rights 1
- Lesbian and gay experience 1
- Music 1
- Music -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers 1
- Buhrman, Jeff 1
- Federal City Performing Arts Association 1
- Gay Men's Chorus of Washington, DC 1
- Kubiak, Greg D. (Greg Dale) 1