Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
This collection contains correspondence, publications, photographs, genealogical documents and miscellaneous souvenirs from the collection of Charles Melville Pepper. The bulk of the material pertains to his travels and research in Latin America. The material dates between 1800-1945.
Collection contains correspondence, articles, scrapbooks of Kuh articles, speeches, diaries, writings both published and unpublished, and address and telephone books. This material dates from 1924-67. These papers are from Kuh's time as a journalist especially during World War II. Kuh was often the recipient of confidential information from numerous government officials in London and Washington, D.C.
This collection contains manuscripts, notebooks, correspondence, newspaper clippings, periodicals, pamphlets, maps, photographs, slides, negatives, microcassette tapes, floppy discs, and various digital records related to the life and work of Josephine "Jo" Campbell (1927-2006), journalist, civil rights worker, and environmentalist.
These are the reporters notes for Washington Blade reporter Lou Chibbaro Jr. The materials date from 1980-2001.
This collection contains transcripts of radio and television broadcasts, personal notes, correspondence, reporters notebooks, and clippings pertaining to the work of Richard C. Hottelet from 1947-2004.
This collection contains nineteenth century political cartoons. The collection includes illustrations from issues of "Puck" for the years 1879-1903 and illustrations of "Judge" for the years 1887-1900. Undated illustrations for both magazines are also included. The subject matters of these illustrations are broadly popular culture, history, journalism, and politics.
Collection consist primarily of Shaffer's Newsweek files (telexes, carbons, xeroxes of what he filed during his tenure with that news magazine) and typescripts of his book "On and Off the Floor." Both the files and the book typescripts are heavily annotated by Shaffer.
- Subject: Journalism X
- Washington (D.C.) 8
- World War, 1939-1945 3
- Gay men -- Washington (D.C.) 2
- Gay rights -- Washington (D.C.) 2
- Photographs 2
- Politics and culture -- United States -- 20th century 2
- Politics and government 2
- Radio broadcasting -- United States 2
- United States--Politics and government 2
- Africa 1
- African Americans 1
- Blueprints (reprographic copies) 1
- Campaign funds 1
- Chief Congressional Correspondent 1
- City council members -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Color slides 1
- Communication in politics 1
- Correspondence 1
- DVDs 1 + ∧ less
- Chibbaro, Lou , Jr. 2
- Eichmann, Adolf 2
- George Washington University 2
- Washington Blade, Inc. 2
- Anderson, Jack 1
- Campbell, Carolyn M. 1
- Campbell, Josephine C. 1
- Charles Melville Pepper, 1859-1930 1
- Chicago sun-times 1
- Douglas, William O. (William Orville) 1
- Ecotopics International News Service 1
- Eisenhower, Dwight D. (Dwight David) 1
- Fairfax, Mary Allen Cook 1
- Fedoseev, Konstantin 1
- Feldman, Trude B. 1
- Field, Marshall 1
- Fulbright, J. William (James William) 1
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Communication 1
- George Washington University. School of Media and Public Affairs 1 + ∧ less