To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Overview This collection contains correspondence, publications, photographs, genealogical documents and miscellaneous souvenirs from the collection of Charles Melville Pepper. The bulk of the material pertains to his travels and research in Latin America. The material dates between 1800-1945.
Overview This collection contains handwritten commentaries, typed commentary, published articles from multiple newspapers and personal documents from the career of Mark Plotkin. Plotkin was most well known for his career as a political commentator and analyst primarily on the radio and on TV. These appearances were local and international (CBC-Canadian Broadcasting Company and CTV-Canadian Television Commentary). Plotkin was the political analyst for WAMU, an NPR affiliate, from 1982-2002. After leaving...
Abstract This collection contains transcripts of radio and television broadcasts, personal notes, correspondence, reporters notebooks, and clippings pertaining to the work of Richard C. Hottelet from 1947-2004.
Abstract This collection contains nineteenth century political cartoons. The collection includes illustrations from issues of "Puck" for the years 1879-1903 and illustrations of "Judge" for the years 1887-1900. Undated illustrations for both magazines are also included. The subject matters of these illustrations are broadly popular culture, history, journalism, and politics.
Overview This collection contains reporters notebooks, handwritten notes, correspondence, audio recordings, drafts, articles, and photographs relating to the work life of journalist Trude B. Feldman. The records span circa 1941 through circa 2013. Trude B. Feldman (1924- ) was a journalist and former member of both the White House and the State Department Press Corps. She wrote most regularly for McCall's and Ladies Home Journal, but has also been published in The New York Times, Washington Post and...
Dates: circa 1941 - circa 2013
- Politics and government 2
- United States--Politics and government 2
- Washington (D.C.) 2
- Campaign funds 1
- City council members -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Europe 1
- Federal government 1
- Fiscal policy 1
- Governors--United States 1
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) 1
- Home rule 1
- International American Conference (2nd : 1901-1902 : Mexico City, Mexico) 1
- Israel -- Foreign policy 1
- Israel -- History 1
- Israel -- Politics and government 1
- Judicial power 1
- Latin America - Description and Travel 1
- Legislators--United States 1
- Maryland--Politics and government 1
- Mayors--United States 1
- Neighborhoods 1
- Patagonia (Argentina and Chile) 1
- Political activists 1
- Political campaigns 1
- Political cartoons 1
- Political conventions 1
- Popular culture 1
- Radio 1
- Radio broadcasting -- United States 1
- Schools -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Statehood (American politics) -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- United States -- District of Columbia -- Washington 1
- United States. Congress. House--District of Columbia voting rights 1
- Virginia--Politics and government 1
- Washington (D.C.) Politics and government 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1 ∧ less
- Charles Melville Pepper, 1859-1930 1
- Eichmann, Adolf 1
- Feldman, Trude B. 1
- Halperin, Samuel 1
- Hottelet, Richard C. 1