Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This collection contains issues of California Teamsters Public Affairs Council Teamstergrams from 1978 to 1986.
The collection contains two series; company files and general files. The latter includes material from Teamster-affiliated organizations outside of Local 116.
This collection contains material amassed by Jerome T. Barrett pertaining to his career as a labor mediator and commissioner and director of the Office of Technical Services of the Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service. There are also materials related to the United States Consilitation Service (USCS) founded in the Department of Labor in 1913.
The material dates between 1913-2013.
This series documents the bodies and tools of governance of the NEA. The series contains ten subseries reflecting organizational bodies and their records.
- Labor unions -- United States -- History -- 20th century 5
- Education -- United States -- History 3
- Educational law and legislation 3
- Professional Associations 3
- Professional Employees 3
- Teachers 3
- Teachers' assistants 3
- Labor 2
- Labor and laboring classes 2
- Trucking -- Law and Legislation 2
- Collective labor agreements 1
- Conflict resolution 1
- Contracts 1
- Dispute resolution (Law) 1
- Education -- Finance 1
- Employee fringe benefits 1
- Labor unions -- North Dakota -- History -- 20th century 1
- Law 1
- Public interest lobbying 1 + ∧ less
- National Education Association of the United States 3
- Barrett, Jerome T. 1
- California Teamsters Public Affairs Council 1
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters, Chauffeurs, Warehousemen, and Helpers of America 1
- Taylor, Harriett R. 1