To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Overview This collection contains issues of California Teamsters Public Affairs Council Teamstergrams from 1978 to 1986.
Overview DRIVE is the IBT's voter education arm. Launched in 1960 its purpose is to help elect candidates friendly to labor to public office. This collection consists of copies of the DRIVE Reporter, brochures, mailing materials, posters and other DRIVE promotional materials.
Scope and Contents The collection contains two series; company files and general files. The latter includes material from Teamster-affiliated organizations outside of Local 116.
Scope and Contents This collection documents the commissions of the NEA. The collection contains nine series reflecting the bodies and their records. The nine series are: the Commission on Coordination of Research Agencies, Commission on Professional Rights and Responsibilities, Educational Policies Commission, Joint Commission on the Emergency in Education, National Citizens Commission for Public Schools, National Commission for the Defense of Democracy, National Commission on Teacher Education and Professional...
Scope and Contents This collection documents the committees of the NEA. The collection contains twenty-six series reflecting the bodies and their records. The twenty-six series are: the Citizenship Committee, Committee of Constitutional Compliance, Committee on Educational Finance, Committee on International Relations, Compliance Committee, Committee on Planning and Organizational Development, Committee on Professional Ethics, Committee on Tenure and Academic Freedom, Committee on Women's Concerns, Committee...
Scope and Contents This series documents the bodies and tools of governance of the NEA. The series contains ten subseries reflecting organizational bodies and their records.
- Labor unions -- United States -- History -- 20th century 4
- Education -- United States -- History 3
- Educational law and legislation 3
- Professional Associations 3
- Professional Employees 3
- Teachers 3
- Teachers' assistants 3
- Labor 2
- Trucking -- Law and Legislation 2
- Collective labor agreements 1
- Contracts 1
- Education -- Finance 1
- Employee fringe benefits 1
- Labor and laboring classes 1
- Labor negotiations 1
- Labor unions -- North Dakota -- History -- 20th century 1
- Legislation 1
- Politics and government 1
- Public interest lobbying 1
- Trucks -- Safety regulations 1 ∧ less
- National Education Association of the United States 3
- California Teamsters Public Affairs Council 1
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters, Chauffeurs, Warehousemen, and Helpers of America 1