Showing Collections: 61 - 88 of 88
This collection consists of materials relating to the ILRF's work in monitoring the labor components of American trade agreements with other countries. Materials include reports, legislation, correspondence and publications pertaining to labor relations and workers' rights in the countries of trading partners.
This collection contains material amassed by Jerome T. Barrett pertaining to his career as a labor mediator and commissioner and director of the Office of Technical Services of the Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service. There are also materials related to the United States Consilitation Service (USCS) founded in the Department of Labor in 1913.
The material dates between 1913-2013.
This collections contains the papers of Larue A. "Bud" Moore, a International Brotherhood of Teamster member who served as president of local 696. The collection contains the certificates and coorespondence of Larue Moore from 1964-1976.
Lessons of the Sixties: A history of local Washington, DC activism for peace and justice from 1960-1975: Personal papers
Collections contains the moving image and audio recordings produced or held by the National Education Association. The collection contains three series reflecting the recording's purpose. The three series are:
Conventions; Educational Material; and Promotional Material.
This collection documents the councils of the NEA. The collection contains six series reflecting the offices that created or held these records. The six series are: Council for Research in Education, Council of National Organizations on Children and Youth, Higher Education Council, National Council of Education, Council on Instruction, and National Council on Teacher Retirement.
This series documents the bodies and tools of governance of the NEA. The series contains ten subseries reflecting organizational bodies and their records.
This collection contains records held by the NEA archives but not originating from any one office or department. The collection contains nine series reflecting organizational bodies and their records. The nine series are:
American Teachers Association; Arts and Exhibits; Awards; Birmingham Education Association; Joy Elmer Morgan Papers; Organizational History; Programs; Projects; State Affiliates.
This collection consists of material relating to the United Brewery Workers Union. Included are historical material, convention proceedings, General Executive Board minutes and general correspondence microfilm, and newspapers. These range in date from 1888-1977.
The collection consists of files assembled by William Moore during the course of his long association with Teamsters Local 696, Topeka, Kansas. They pertain largely to Teamsters national and international elections, Teamsters conventions, labor law, and legal matters.
Willis "Tiny" Brown was a Teamster truck driver from Peoria, Illinois. He was a regular participant in A,mmerican Trucking Association "roadeos" which were competitions that tested driving skills. The collection consists mainly of programs for the compeitions and the banquets that were the culmination of the competitions.
- Subject: Labor X
- Labor unions 74
- Labor unions -- United States -- History -- 20th century 69
- Labor 49
- Labor and laboring classes 17
- Teachers 10
- Conferences 9
- Education -- United States -- History 9
- Professional Associations 7
- Professional Employees 7
- Teachers' assistants 7
- Contracts 6
- Collective labor agreements 4
- Publications 4
- Correspondence 3
- Education--Research 3
- Educational law and legislation 3
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters 3
- Labor Unions -- United States -- History -- 21st Century 3
- Newspapers 3
- Public interest lobbying 3 + ∧ less
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters, Chauffeurs, Warehousemen, and Helpers of America 43
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters 22
- National Education Association of the United States 10
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters, Chauffeurs, Warehousemen, and Helpers of America. 6
- American Federation of Labor 2
- Beck, Dave, 1894-1993 (1894-1993) 2
- Hoffa, James R. (James Riddle) 2
- Tobin, Daniel Joseph 2
- American Association of University Professors 1
- American Labor Party of the State of New York 1
- Barrett, Jerome T. 1
- Bartus, Norma 1
- Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers and Trainmen 1
- Brotherhood of Maintenance of Way Employees 1
- Brotherhood of Maintenance of Way Employees. Brotherhood of Maintenance of Way Employes. International Brotherhood of Teamsters. Brotherhood of Maintenance of Way Employes Division 1
- Brotherhood of Railway Clerks 1
- Butler, Nicholas Murray 1
- California Teamsters Public Affairs Council 1
- Carey, Ronald 1
- Carnegie Endowment for International Peace 1 + ∧ less