Showing Collections: 1 - 16 of 16
The collection consists of IBT local union rosters which provide data on local union leadership and contact information.
This collections contains the publications, constitutions, and by-laws of the Brotherhood of maintenance and Way Employees. The Brotherhood of Maintenance of Way Employes is a Division of the Rail Conference of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters representing and protecting the rights of rail workers who build and maintain the track and structures on railroads throughout the United States of America.The materials range in date from 1929 - 2014.
This collection contains correspondence, meeting minutes, calendars, legal documents, personnel files, financial records, programs, brochures, and reports. The material dates from 1957-95.
The collection contains two series; company files and general files. The latter includes material from Teamster-affiliated organizations outside of Local 116.
This collection contains material from IBT Local 237 of New York, NY dating from 1968-2012. The bulk of the materials date from 1995-2012, and include newsletters, flyers, news clippings, photographs and oral histories.
This series contains material produced by IBT Local 568 and related unions dating from 1947-2011. Included are contracts, agreements, company files, correspondence, meeting minutes, newsletters, dues ledgers, handbooks and a variety of other materials related to the union's operation and organizing activities.
This collection contains materials produced by or amassed by Local teamsters union 814 dating from 1943-1995.
This collection currently hold one scrap book - containing news articles and commentary about the International Brotherhood of Teamsters Local Union 456. The article range from news articles on labor disputes, to the election of Teamster officals. The dates range from 1946 to 1960. The scrap book is 34 pages.
This collection contains newspapers and newsletters published by IBT locals, joint councils and other Teamsters organizations from 1904-2009. The bulk of the materials are IBT local and joint council periodicals from a number of different cities, including New York, Chicago, Washington, D.C., Los Angeles, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Denver, Milwaukee, Seattle and Vancouver, B.C.
This collection consists of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters Office of the General Executive Board records. These range in date from 1958-1986.
This collection is comprised of materials produced by the International Brotherhood of Teamsters' International Conventions dating from 1906-2011. The materials include organizational logistics, convention programs, delegate lists, material produced by Convention committees, transcripts of speeches, proceedings for each convention, proposed and adopted Constitutions, and reports.
This collection contains material amassed by Jerome T. Barrett pertaining to his career as a labor mediator and commissioner and director of the Office of Technical Services of the Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service. There are also materials related to the United States Consilitation Service (USCS) founded in the Department of Labor in 1913.
The material dates between 1913-2013.
- Labor unions 15
- Labor unions -- United States -- History -- 20th century 15
- Labor 12
- Labor Unions -- New York (State) -- New York -- History -- 20th Century 2
- Newspapers 2
- Collective labor agreements 1
- Conferences 1
- Conflict resolution 1
- Contracts 1
- Dispute resolution (Law) 1
- Labor Unions -- Louisiana -- History -- 20th Century 1
- Labor Unions -- Missouri -- History -- 20th Century 1
- Labor unions -- North Dakota -- History -- 20th century 1
- Photographs 1
- Public interest lobbying 1
- Publications 1
- Transportation 1
- Trucking 1
- Trucking -- Law and Legislation 1 ∧ less
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters, Chauffeurs, Warehousemen, and Helpers of America 12
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters 5
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters, Chauffeurs, Warehousemen, and Helpers of America. 2
- American Labor Party of the State of New York 1
- Barrett, Jerome T. 1
- Brotherhood of Maintenance of Way Employees. Brotherhood of Maintenance of Way Employes. International Brotherhood of Teamsters. Brotherhood of Maintenance of Way Employes Division 1
- Brotherhood of Railway Clerks 1
- Gibbons, Harold J., 1910-1982 1
- Kehoe, Vincent C. 1
- Labor's Non-Partisan League 1
- Oliver, Eli, L. 1 ∧ less