To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 43
Overview This collections consists of material amassed by International Brotherhood of Teamsters teamster Arden "Art" D'Amico, dating from 163-2007.
Overview This collections contains the publications, constitutions, and by-laws of the Brotherhood of maintenance and Way Employees. The Brotherhood of Maintenance of Way Employes is a Division of the Rail Conference of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters representing and protecting the rights of rail workers who build and maintain the track and structures on railroads throughout the United States of America.The materials range in date from 1929 - 2014.
Overview This collection contains proceedings and pulications of the Canadian Conference of Teamsters. The material dates from 1955-1989. These are the records of the Canadian Conference of Teamsters, a regional governance body in the structure of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters.
Overview This collection contains correspondence, meeting minutes, calendars, legal documents, personnel files, financial records, programs, brochures, and reports. The material dates from 1957-95.
Dates: 1954-2001; Majority of material found within 1982 - 1994
Overview This collections contains the records of the Internation Brotherhood of Teamsters Communications Department dating from 1958-1983. Included are publications distibuted by the department dating from 1977-1983 and minutes of the General Executive Board from 1958-1959.
Overview This collection contains the congressional testimony of representitives of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters. There are statements from various representatives such as James R. Hoffa. The statements are before various committees in Congress. The dates range from 1987-1977.
Overview This collection contains correspondence, meeting minutes, legal documents, financial records, programs, pamphlets, and reports. The material dates from 1954-2001. These are the records of the Eastern Conference of Teamsters, a regional governance body in the structure of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters.
Overview This collection is comprised of agreements and contracts of local unions of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters various dating from 1955 to 2012.
Overview The Education Department, later known as the Teaching and Learning Department, develops programs and materials to train Teamster officers, staff, stewards, and members on topics of concern for the Union, including methods for securing better contracts, organizing new members, political action, and all aspects of union administration. The department also serves as advisor to the Teamsters Human Rights Commission, helping to develop programs and materials relevant to human rights issues. The...
Dates: unknown; Majority of material found within 1980 - 2008
Overview This collection contains the records of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters Graphic Communications Conference dating from 1902-2006. Specifically it contains Willims Moody's research files when he was editor of the Graphic Communicator, journal of the Graphic Communications International Union. and records of Pressmen's Local 22, Denver, Colorado.
- Labor unions 42
- Labor unions -- United States -- History -- 20th century 41
- Labor 39
- Labor and laboring classes 12
- Conferences 9
- Contracts 5
- Collective labor agreements 2
- Correspondence 2
- Labor Unions -- New York (State) -- New York -- History -- 20th Century 2
- Newspapers 2
- Publications 2
- Adult education 1
- Canada 1
- Crime 1
- Financial statements 1
- Historians 1
- Labor Unions -- Boston -- History -- 20th Century 1
- Labor Unions -- Louisiana -- History -- 20th Century 1
- Labor Unions -- Missouri -- History -- 20th Century 1
- Labor Unions -- Washington Metropolitan Area -- History -- 20th Century 1
- Labor unions -- Canada -- History 1
- Labor unions -- Kentucky -- History -- 20th century 1
- Labor unions -- Montana -- History -- 20th century 1
- Labor unions -- North Dakota -- History -- 20th century 1
- Michigan 1
- Politics and government 1
- Public interest lobbying 1
- Public relations 1
- Research 1
- Transportation 1
- Trucking 1
- Trucking -- Law and Legislation 1
- Vocational education 1
- Women's rights 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1 ∧ less
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters 16
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters, Chauffeurs, Warehousemen, and Helpers of America. 3
- American Federation of Labor 2
- Brotherhood of Maintenance of Way Employees. Brotherhood of Maintenance of Way Employes. International Brotherhood of Teamsters. Brotherhood of Maintenance of Way Employes Division 1
- Congress of Industrial Organizations (U.S.) 1
- Feller, Karl 1
- Gibbons, Harold J., 1910-1982 1
- International Union of United Brewery, Flour, Cereal, and Soft Drink Workers of America. Convention 1
- Kehoe, Vincent C. 1
- Teamsters Canada 1
- Tobin, Daniel Joseph 1
- United Parcel Service 1
- United States. National War Labor Board (1942-1945) 1 ∧ less