Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
This collection contains issues of California Teamsters Public Affairs Council Teamstergrams from 1978 to 1986.
DRIVE is the IBT's voter education arm. Launched in 1960 its purpose is to help elect candidates friendly to labor to public office. This collection consists of copies of the DRIVE Reporter, brochures, mailing materials, posters and other DRIVE promotional materials.
The collection contains two series; company files and general files. The latter includes material from Teamster-affiliated organizations outside of Local 116.
This series documents the bodies and tools of governance of the NEA. The series contains ten subseries reflecting organizational bodies and their records.
- Labor unions -- United States -- History -- 20th century 4
- Education -- United States -- History 3
- Educational law and legislation 3
- Professional Associations 3
- Professional Employees 3
- Teachers 3
- Teachers' assistants 3
- Labor 2
- Trucking -- Law and Legislation 2
- Collective labor agreements 1
- Contracts 1
- Education -- Finance 1
- Employee fringe benefits 1
- Labor and laboring classes 1
- Labor negotiations 1
- Labor unions -- North Dakota -- History -- 20th century 1
- Legislation 1
- Politics and government 1
- Public interest lobbying 1 ∧ less
- National Education Association of the United States 3
- California Teamsters Public Affairs Council 1
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters, Chauffeurs, Warehousemen, and Helpers of America 1