Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The Patricia Miller Washington Metropolitican Area Transit Authority collection largely consists of photographs and maps documenting the the construction of the Metrorail system between the years of 1950 and 2000. The collection also includes WMATA publications, including flyers and newsletters, that provide updates on the progress of the construction of the Metrorail system.
This collection contains WMATA safety reports from the mid-1980s and were donated by Richard Bolt who was a safety engineer.
- Transportation 3
- Subways 2
- Black-and-white slides 1
- Business 1
- Color slides 1
- Local transit 1
- Transportation -- Washington Metropolitan Area 1
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority 1 ∧ less
- Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company 1
- Baltimore and Washington Transit Company 1
- Bolt, Richard Barkwill,, 1939- 1
- Carter, Charles Carroll, 1928-2021 1
- Miller, Patricia Ann 1