To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Overview This collections contain medical records pertaining to the practice of Howard Francis Kane, M.D., who practiced Obstetrics and Gynecology in the Washington D.C area. The collection contains 5 record books of deliveries, surgical interventions during deliveries, and other gynecological surgeries in the period of 1913-1943.
Abstract Collection includes correspondence, press releases, papers, case reports, data from experiments, lecture notes, booklets, articles, conference programs, anatomical drawings, newspaper and magazine clippings, photographs, and artifacts.
Overview John H. Lodge (1925-2009) was an ophthalmologist and Clinical Instructor in Ophthalmology at the George Washington University Medical School from 1958 to 1970. He received a Bachelor of Arts from West Virginia University in 1947, and a Medical Degree from Johns Hopkins University in 1951. He completed post-graduate training at the Ohio State University Medical Center, the University of Wisconsin Medical School, and Harvard Medical School. He served 2 years as an ophthamologist in the United...
Dates: 1935-2008; Majority of material found within 1958 - 1970
- Washington (D.C.) 2
- Color slides 1
- Delivery (Obstetrics) 1
- Gynecology 1
- Inaugurations -- Washington (D.C.) -- 1960-1970. 1
- India 1
- Infants 1
- Japan 1
- Kashmir 1
- Medical ailments 1
- Myofascial pain syndromes 1
- Obstetrics 1
- Ophthalmology 1
- Pain management 1
- Photographs 1
- Presidents 1
- Presidents Inauguration 1
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- ) -- 1960-1970. 1
- Stillbirth 1
- Thailand 1
- United States -- District of Columbia -- Washington 1
- White House (Washington, D.C.) 1 ∧ less
- George Washington University. School of Medicine 2
- District of Columbia Young Republicans 1
- Episcopal Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital (Washington, D.C.) 1
- George Washington University 1
- George Washington University. Hospital 1