Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
This collection contains correspondence, reports, articles, videocassettes, memos, meeting minutes, photographs, financial records, press releases, and early organizational records. These materials together relate the work of the AIDS Action organization both the Foundation and the Council. These records date from 1984-2006.
Alice Heyl Kiessling and daughter Brenda Kiessling both received medical degrees from George Washington University. Alice graduated in 1929 and worked as a psychiatrist in Arlington, Virginia. Brenda is a 1972 graduate who practices Family Medicine in Falls Church, Virginia. The collection documents their experience as medical school students. The materials include course notes and a published work, and date from 1924-1970.
This collections contain medical records pertaining to the practice of Howard Francis Kane, M.D., who practiced Obstetrics and Gynecology in the Washington D.C area. The collection contains 5 record books of deliveries, surgical interventions during deliveries, and other gynecological surgeries in the period of 1913-1943.
Collection includes correspondence, press releases, papers, case reports, data from experiments, lecture notes, booklets, articles, conference programs, anatomical drawings, newspaper and magazine clippings, photographs, and artifacts.
Dr. Joseph Kreiselman was a medical doctor and inventor who specialized in anesthesiology. Kreiselman graduated from the George Washington University School of Medicine in 1919, and later worked for the George Washington University Hospital and served in a medical capacity during World War II. This collection contains photographs, correspondence, and writings. The materials date from the 1916-1970.
Collection includes personnel files, minutes, correspondence, yearbooks, newsletters, publications, photographs, scrapbooks, telephone directories, films, and videotapes.
Materials in this collection include commencement and convocation scripts, honorary degrees and award files, correspondence, and diagrams for university yard and Constituion Hall seating for graduations. They range in date from 1951 to 1987.
- Subject: Medical care X
- Medical care 9
- Medicine 5
- Washington (D.C.) 5
- Photographs 4
- Scrapbooks 3
- AIDS (Disease) -- Patients 2
- AIDS (Disease) -- Prevention 2
- AIDS (Disease) -- Treatment -- United States 2
- Gay men -- Washington (D.C.) 2
- Gays 2
- Gays -- Medical care 2
- Politicians 2
- Students 2
- AIDS (Disease) -- Education 1
- Anesthesiology--Apparatus and instruments 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Budget 1
- By-laws 1
- Child welfare 1 + ∧ less
- George Washington University 3
- George Washington University. School of Medicine 3
- District of Columbia. City Council 2
- George Washington University. Hospital 2
- AIDS Action Foundation 1
- Alpert, Seymour 1
- District of Columbia Young Republicans 1
- Episcopal Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital (Washington, D.C.) 1
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Religion 1
- George Washington University. Medical Center 1
- George Washington University. School of Medicine and Health Sciences 1
- Graham, Jim 1
- Himmelfarb Health Sciences Library 1
- Johnson, Lyndon B. (Lyndon Baines) 1
- Kane, Howard Francis, Dr., 1887-1948 1
- Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald) 1
- Kiessling, Alice Heyl, Doctor 1
- Kiessling, Brenda, Doctor 1
- Kreiselman, Joseph, 1895-1969 1 + ∧ less