To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract Collection includes correspondence, press releases, papers, case reports, data from experiments, lecture notes, booklets, articles, conference programs, anatomical drawings, newspaper and magazine clippings, photographs, and artifacts.
Abstract Collection includes personnel files, minutes, correspondence, yearbooks, newsletters, publications, photographs, scrapbooks, telephone directories, films, and videotapes.
Collection — Box: 1
Abstract Materials in this collection include commencement and convocation scripts, honorary degrees and award files, correspondence, and diagrams for university yard and Constituion Hall seating for graduations. They range in date from 1951 to 1987.
- Photographs 2
- Students 2
- Budget 1
- By-laws 1
- Employees 1
- Faculty 1
- Foggy Bottom (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Islam 1
- Judaism 1
- Medicine 1
- Myofascial pain syndromes 1
- Nursing 1
- Pain management 1
- Physicians 1
- Presidents 1
- Publications 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Speeches 1
- Staff 1
- White House (Washington, D.C.) 1 ∧ less
- George Washington University. Hospital 2
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Religion 1
- George Washington University. Medical Center 1
- George Washington University. School of Medicine 1