To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract Materials in this collection include academic guides for entering freshmen/students, original charter of Phi Beta Kappa at GW, photographs, committee on publications minutes, correspondence, Hatchet constitution, materials from the curriculum committee relating to the reform of the general education requirements for Columbian College, flags, committee on sponsored research, theses from Columbian College (including 1917 notebook on airplanes and military airplanes). The collections covers the...
Abstract Collection include materials related Wood Gray's time at GW as professor of History, and includes annual reports, correspondence, committee reports, reading lists, syllabi, grades, exams. They range in date from 1934-72.
- Committees 1
- Dissertations, Academic 1
- Education 1
- Examinations 1
- Publications 1
- Reports and dissertations 1
- Research 1
- Students 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- Washington (D.C.) 1 ∧ less
- American Association of University Professors 1
- George Washington University 1
- George Washington University. Columbian College of Arts and Sciences 1
- Gray, Wood 1