To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract Collection contains materials such as the complete final draft of the book, "Images of Brookland," the original preliminary papers submitted by the students, the original cover photographs, the cover layout and the miscellaneous materials which were relevant during the course of the study. The book was first published in 1979.
Abstract Materials in this collection include photographs, theses, articles, student records, grades, handbooks, annual reports, correspondence, notes, and evaluations. The material dates from 1905-2001. Subjects of this material include Students for Democratic Society, student protests, Brookland Neighborhood Project (1966-79) student records, grades from the 1930s to the 1960s, Phi Eta Sigma, Faculty assembly, faculty handbooks, departmental evaluations from 1932 through 1994. There are images from...
- Dissertations, Academic 1
- Student evaluation of teachers 1
- Student movements 1
- Student records 1
- Students for a Democratic Society (U.S.) 1
- George Washington University 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of History 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Urban and Regional Planning 1
- George Washington University. Historic Preservation Program 1