To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Abstract Materials in this collection include annual reports, publications, publications scrapbooks, and microfilm. They range in date from 1951-2002.
Abstract Materials in this collection include, affirmative action info and records, affirmative action plans, promotion recommendations, recruitment plans and summaries, personnel files (complaints), civil actions, litigation files, personnel program slides, academic dishonesty, litigation files, IGH (Informal Grievance Hearing) files, restricted grievance files, charges of discrimination, budget, correspondence, family and medical leave act. These files range in date from 1974-2006.
Abstract This collection contains twenty phonograph records of the Far East Network of the Armed Forces Radio and Television Service. The material dates from circa 1962 to circa 1967. The records are transcription discs of news programs, including Capitol Cloakroom, From the Capitol, Face the Nation, Issues and Answers, and Meet the Press.
Dates: circa 1962 - circa 1967; Majority of material found within 1962 - 1967
Abstract This collection contains correspondence, foundation proposals, grants, conference reports, articles and papers, research fellows, exchange participants, research assistants. The material relates to the workings of the Reading Room. This material dates from 1962-95.
Abstract This collection contains photographs, slides, scrapbook pages, faculty handbooks, correspondence, brochures, event programs, student and alumni publications, and oversized poster boards and artifacts, which include plaques, framed photographs, Mount Vernon College themed paraphenalia, and various items of A/V equipment. These materials documenting the the daily lives of students, special college events, and alumni involvement in college life, were produced and used by students and faculty of...
Dates: 1875-2002; Majority of material found within 1920 - 1997
Abstract Collection includes correspondence, by-laws, affirmative action plans, memos, meeting minutes, agendas, and reports.
Abstract This is an artificial collection created by Special Collections and is composed of publications produced by Washington area organizations.
Abstract Materials in this collection include budgets, correspondence, accreditation materials, reports, meeting minutes, personnel files, academic dishonesty reports, videotapes, recruitment plans, handbooks, and brochures. They range in date from 1894 to 2010.
- Subject: Programs X
- Washington (D.C.) 4
- Affirmative action programs 2
- Programs 2
- Radio programs 2
- Research 2
- Students 2
- Architecture -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Budget 1
- By-laws 1
- Careers 1
- Color slides 1
- Distance education 1
- Economic conditions 1
- Education -- Curricula 1
- Education, Cooperative 1
- Education, Higher -- United States 1
- Employment 1
- Exhibition buildings 1
- Foggy Bottom (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Instructional television programs 1
- Internship programs 1
- Jewish community centers 1
- Libraries 1
- Litigation 1
- Maury Hall 1
- Personnel management 1
- Photographs 1
- Politics and culture -- United States -- 20th century 1
- Politics and government 1
- Preservation and restoration 1
- Radio broadcasting -- United States 1
- Recruiting and enlistment 1
- Schools -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Soviet Union 1
- Student activities 1
- Students for a Democratic Society (U.S.) 1
- Vocational guidance 1
- Washington (D.C.) -- History 1
- Women's colleges 1 ∧ less
- George Washington University 2
- Colclough, Oswald S. 1
- D.C. Preservation League 1
- French, Roderick S., Dr. 1
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 1
- George Washington University. Office of Equal Employment Opportunity 1
- George Washington University. Office of the Provost 1
- George Washington University. Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs 1
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Washington 1
- Kayser, Elmer Louis 1
- Lehman, Donald Richard 1
- Mount Vernon College 1
- Mount Vernon Seminary 1
- Post, Marjorie Merriweather 1
- Staubach Company 1
- Swayze, Frank B. 1
- Trachtenberg, Stephen Joel 1
- United States. Armed Forces Radio and Television Service 1
- Writer's Center (Bethesda, Md.) 1 ∧ less