To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract The Mount Vernon Seminary was officially established by Elizabeth Somers in 1875 and a two year junior college was added in 1927. The Junior College remained open until 1969, when Mount Vernon College became a four-year unversity. The university was an independent institution until 1999, when it became affilated with The George Washington University. This collection contains Alumnae Bulletins published by the Alumnae Office from July 1944 to Spring 2003, as well as Alumnae Directories...
Abstract Collection includes photographs and negatives, office files regarding Alumni Achievement Awards, and memorabilia.
- Alumni & alumnae 1
- Awards 1
- Biography 1
- By-laws 1
- Events 1
- Meetings 1
- Photographs 1
- Reunions 1
- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Women -- Education 1
- Women's colleges 1 ∧ less
- Columbian Women, George Washington University, Washington (D.C.) 1
- George Washington University 1
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 1
- George Washington University. Alumni Relations Office 1
- Mount Vernon College 1
- Mount Vernon Seminary 1 ∧ less