To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract Collection includes Reading Center client files, student papers, reports, newsletters, pamphlets, a time capsule, and a video tape, and range in date from 1930 to 1992. Materials were put on exhibit in the Fall of 2004 in the Gelman Library to celebrate the Centenary of the School.
Abstract This collection contains annual reports, brochures, questionnaires, applications, news releases, studies programs, teaching loads, and flyers. This material is dated from 1930-2003.
Abstract Collection includes psychology internship records, AIDS education project, conferences, correspondence, evaluations, demographic questionnaires, and quarterly reports.
- Education 2
- Washington (D.C.) 2
- AIDS (Disease) 1
- AIDS (Disease) -- Education 1
- Conferences 1
- Dance 1
- Physical education 1
- Policies and institutions 1
- Questionnaires 1
- Reading 1
- Special education 1
- Women 1 ∧ less
- George Washington University 2
- George Washington University. Dept. of Kinetics and Human Leisure Studies 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences 1
- George Washington University. Graduate School of Education and Human Development 1
- George Washington University. School of Education and Human Development 1