Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
Columbian College Office of the Dean records
Friends of the Libraries records
Materials in this collection include publications, photographs, correspondence, meeting minutes, certificates, and brochures. They range in date from 1970 to 2002.
Gelman Library, Slavic, East European, and Asian Reading Room records
This collection contains correspondence, foundation proposals, grants, conference reports, articles and papers, research fellows, exchange participants, research assistants. The material relates to the workings of the Reading Room. This material dates from 1962-95.
IBT Public Relations Department Records
This collection contains correspondence, clippings, and photos for possible use in The International Teamster. Some letters are to James R. Hoffa, some to Harold Gibbons or to Allen Biggs (Director of Public Relations). 1962-1967.
Mark Penn digital polling data collection and oral history
National Education Association Records-Councils
This collection documents the councils of the NEA. The collection contains six series reflecting the offices that created or held these records. The six series are: Council for Research in Education, Council of National Organizations on Children and Youth, Higher Education Council, National Council of Education, Council on Instruction, and National Council on Teacher Retirement.
National Education Association Records-Departments
National Education Association Records-Divisions
Office of Sponsored Research records
Collection consists of government contract projects with the U.S. Navy, logistics technical project reports, contracting manuals, sponsored research project files from various schools, departments, and programs.
Office of the Comptroller records
Collection includes quarterly appraisals of the university's securities, trust fund ledgers and journals, grants and contracts,schedules of financial statements and annual financial reports.
Otis Graham Jr. papers
This collection contains publications, correspondence, and other records that relate to Otis L. Graham Jr.’s writings on the history of immigration reform and immigration restriction. Also contained are working records related to Otis L. Graham Jr.’s service on the boards of the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) and the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS). The material dates 1978-2008.
Public Policy Program records
This collection contains correspondence, policies procedures, and exams. This material dates from 1973-1987.
The George Washington University Bulletin
Collection contains the bulletins of The George Washington University, from all schools and colleges. These bulletins include special addresses, reports, and pictorial bulletins, as well as academic courses, fees, and degree requirements.
Vice President for Academic Affairs records
Materials in this collection include budgets, correspondence, accreditation materials, reports, meeting minutes, personnel files, academic dishonesty reports, videotapes, recruitment plans, handbooks, and brochures. They range in date from 1894 to 2010.
- Subject: Research X
- Research 7
- Washington (D.C.) 6
- Labor unions 4
- Labor unions -- United States -- History -- 20th century 4
- Education--Research 3
- Professional Associations 3
- Professional Employees 3
- Teachers 3
- Teachers' assistants 3
- Education -- United States -- History 2
- Foggy Bottom (Washington, D.C.) 2
- Libraries 2
- Photographs 2
- Public interest lobbying 2
- Publications 2
- Students 2
- Awards 1
- Budget 1
- Buildings 1
- Clubs 1 + ∧ less
- George Washington University 5
- National Education Association of the United States 3
- Center for Immigration Studies (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Cornfield, Michael, 1955 - 1
- Federation for American Immigration Reform 1
- French, Roderick S., Dr. 1
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 1
- George Washington University--History 1
- George Washington University. Board of Trustees 1
- George Washington University. Columbian College of Arts and Sciences 1
- George Washington University. Friends of the Libraries 1
- George Washington University. Human Resources Research Office 1
- George Washington University. Library 1
- George Washington University. Office of Sponsored Research 1
- George Washington University. Office of the Comptroller 1
- George Washington University. Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs 1
- George Washington University. Public Policy Program 1
- Graham, Otis L 1
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters, Chauffeurs, Warehousemen, and Helpers of America 1
- Lehman, Donald Richard 1 + ∧ less