To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 12
Abstract This collection contains the records of the American Political Science Association. These records are unprocessed, please ask staff for assistance.
Abstract Materials in this collection include records of the various departments, including meeting minutes from the Department of Biology. They range in date from 1937-79.
Abstract Materials in this collection include correspondence, pamphlets and a syllabus. They range in date from 1893-1983.
Overview This collection contains files kept by George Washington University librarians Caroline Long, Dan Barthell, and Mary Faith Pankin concerning the Subject Specialist program at Gelman Library. Records date from 1985 to 1999, with the bulk dating between 1990 and 1998.
Dates: 1985-1998; Majority of material found within 1990 - 1998
Overview In 1882, a federation of the Philosophical, Anthropological, and Biological societies in Washington gathered to form a joint venture titled The Washington Academy of Sciences. The purpose of this formation was to promote joint publications, periodic meetings of these three societies, and to manage courses of popular lectures. The Washington Academy of Sciences formally filed articles of incorporation in 1898. The 21st century objectives of the Washington Academy of Sciences mirror those 19th...
Abstract Materials in this collection include major reports (like theses), grant projects, and training books. They range in date from 1963-73.
Abstract Collection includes correspondence, "Current News" newsletter, Li Li-San papers, seminars, and photos.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Abstract Collection consists of records, correspondence, photographs, and ephemeral materials ranging in date from 1931 to 1981. The records document John Russell Mason's librarianship education at Columbia University, individual exhibits held at the University Library, and his career at The George Washington University.
Abstract Materials in this collection include prints from science fiction works such as Battlefield Earth.
Overview This collection contains documents, records, photographs and other materials related to Mario Cardullo. The material dates from 1955 to 2005. Dr. Cardullo was a writer and inventor, most known for creating modern radio-frequency identification (RFID) technology. In addition, he held numerous other patents.
- Subject: Science X
- Washington (D.C.) 5
- Foggy Bottom (Washington, D.C.) 4
- Science 4
- Political science 3
- Gelman Library 2
- Library science 2
- Photographs 2
- Art 1
- Biological Sciences 1
- Biology 1
- Botany 1
- Chemistry 1
- Chemistry, Analytic 1
- Chemistry, Inorganic 1
- Chemistry, Organic 1
- Chemistry, Physical and theoretical 1
- Cold War 1
- Diaries 1
- Economics 1
- Endowments 1
- Engineering 1
- Exercise science 1
- Exhibitions 1
- Gifts 1
- Health policy 1
- Information technology 1
- Inventions 1
- Library Administration 1
- Materials science 1
- Phi Beta Kappa 1
- Physical education and training 1
- Politics and government 1
- Public health 1
- Radio frequency identification systems 1
- Science and state -- United States 1
- Science fiction 1
- Speeches 1
- Technology 1
- United States -- New York (N.Y.) 1
- Women -- Education 1
- Zoology 1 ∧ less
- George Washington University 5
- American Library Association 1
- American Political Science Association 1
- Cardullo, M. W. (Mario W.), 1935- 1
- Carnegie Endowment for International Peace 1
- Columbia University 1
- District of Columbia Library Association 1
- Elliott School of International Affairs 1
- Garfinkel, Patricia 1
- Gelman Library 1
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Biological Sciences 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Biological Sciences. Commission on Undergraduate Education in the Biological Sciences 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Chemistry 1
- George Washington University. Friends of the Libraries 1
- George Washington University. Institute for European, Russian, and Eurasian Studies 1
- George Washington University. Institute for Sino-Soviet Studies 1
- George Washington University. School of Engineering and Applied Science 1
- George Washington University. School of Medicine and Health Sciences 1
- George Washington University. School of Public Health and Health Services 1
- George Washington University. School of Public Health and Health Services. Dept. of Health Services Management and Policy 1
- Golden, William T. 1
- Hubbard, L. Ron (La Fayette Ron) 1
- Joint Commission (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Marvin, Cloyd Heck 1
- Mason, John Russell 1
- Michael, Franz H. 1
- Mount Vernon College 1
- Munroe, Charles E. (Charles Edward) 1
- Naeser, Charles 1
- National Science Foundation 1
- Schuck, Victoria 1
- Sherlin, Grover C. 1
- Washington Academy of Sciences (Washington, D.C.) 1 ∧ less