Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Alumni Class materials
Collection includes scrapbooks, papers, diplomas, newspapers, textiles, and memorabilia from various sources associated with alumni of the University.
Career and Cooperative Education Center records
Materials in this collection include annual reports, publications, publications scrapbooks, and microfilm. They range in date from 1951-2002.
Clifford Stearns Congressional papers
Edward W. "Skip" Gnehm, Jr. papers
Collection includes photocopies of two scrapbooks containing clippings, letters, photos, etc., of Edward W. Gnehm, Jr., GW student body president. They range in date from 1965-66.
Faculty Women's Club records
Materials in this collection include membership directories, program booklets, meeting minutes, constitution and by-laws, annual reports, scrapbooks (with clippings, invitations, programs, photographs) . They range in date from 1930-1992.
Medical Center records
Collection includes personnel files, minutes, correspondence, yearbooks, newsletters, publications, photographs, scrapbooks, telephone directories, films, and videotapes.
National Law Center records
Collection includes the law alumni photographic collection, founder's day celebrations, biographical sketches, articles reports, GW law school yearbooks, 1895 to 1915, bulletins and journals of the Patent, Trademark, and Copyright Research Institute of GW, (1950-1972), copies of the "Advocate," Banners scrapbooks correspondence Alumni reunions, minutes from the Board of Trustees, Research notes, banners, caps and gowns, reports to the Dean Exam questions, and information on Stockton Hall.
Office of the President records
University historical materials collection
This collection include photos, diplomas, invitations, newspapers, early land holdings, 19th century newspaper accounts of the early college, Civil War records, and memorabilia.
Vice President for Student and Academic Support Services records
Materials in this collection include publications, committee files, ledgers, pamphlets, and posters. They range in date from circa 1821 to 2005.
- Students 9
- Foggy Bottom (Washington, D.C.) 6
- Faculty 4
- Buildings 3
- Photographs 3
- Greek letter societies 2
- Sports 2
- Veterans 2
- World War, 1939-1945 2
- Accreditation (Education) 1
- Alumni & alumnae 1
- Ambassadors 1
- Athletics 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Awards 1
- Banks and banking -- United States 1
- Biography 1
- Budget 1 + ∧ less
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 7
- George Washington University 5
- George Washington University--History 3
- Marvin, Cloyd Heck 3
- Carroll, Thomas Henry 2
- Columbian College in the District of Columbia 2
- Columbian University 2
- Elliott, Lloyd H. 2
- George Washington University. Law School 2
- George Washington University. Medical Center 2
- Needham, Charles Willis 2
- Samson, G. W. (George Whitefield) 2
- Trachtenberg, Stephen Joel 2
- Bacon, Joel Smith, 1802-1869 1
- Balfour, Donald C. (Donald Church) 1
- Binney, J. G. (Joseph Getchell), 1807-1877 1
- Bloedorn, W. A. (Walter Andrew) 1
- Borden, William Cline 1
- Carlucci, Frank Charles 1
- Chapin, Stephen, 1778-1845 1 + ∧ less