To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract Materials in this collection include photographs, theses, articles, student records, grades, handbooks, annual reports, correspondence, notes, and evaluations. The material dates from 1905-2001. Subjects of this material include Students for Democratic Society, student protests, Brookland Neighborhood Project (1966-79) student records, grades from the 1930s to the 1960s, Phi Eta Sigma, Faculty assembly, faculty handbooks, departmental evaluations from 1932 through 1994. There are images from...
Abstract Collection contains articles, flyers, ephemera, and correspondence related to radical student organizations, socialism, and communism. The material dates from 1965-88 with the bulk of the material falling between 1968-71.
Abstract Collection contains papers, images, sound recordings, and memorabilia related to various social issues, including the Vietnam War, civil rights, women's rights, poverty, communism, and the environment. The material dates from 1959-86, and documents protest activities in the Washington, DC area and other parts of the United States.
- Photographs 2
- Washington (D.C.) 2
- Brookland (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Civil rights 1
- Civil rights movements 1
- College students -- America -- Political activity 1
- Color slides 1
- Demonstrations 1
- Dissertations, Academic 1
- Human ecology 1
- Nineteen sixties -- United States -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Poverty 1
- Protest movements 1
- Race relations 1
- Radicals 1
- Sound recordings 1
- Student evaluation of teachers 1
- Student records 1
- Students for a Democratic Society (U.S.) 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Protest movements -- United States 1
- Vietnamese Conflict, 1961-1975 1
- Women's rights 1 ∧ less
- Dunlop, Richard E. 1
- George Washington University 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of History 1
- Pentagon (Va.)--Demonstrations 1
- United States. National Advisory Commission on Civil Disorders 1