Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
The Assistant Dean for Judicial Affairs and Educational Services used to be part of the Dean of Student’s Office of The George Washington University. Materials in this collection include student life committee minutes and constitution, joint committee of faculty and students records, and student court records.
Materials in this collection include membership directories, program booklets, meeting minutes, constitution and by-laws, annual reports, scrapbooks (with clippings, invitations, programs, photographs) . They range in date from 1930-1992.
This collection documents the experiences of the students, staff, faculty and community during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Collection includes personnel files, minutes, correspondence, yearbooks, newsletters, publications, photographs, scrapbooks, telephone directories, films, and videotapes.
Collection includes office files, memos, correspondence, course materials, staff papers, administration materials, conferences/workshops, and course syllabi.
Collection contains the bulletins of The George Washington University, from all schools and colleges. These bulletins include special addresses, reports, and pictorial bulletins, as well as academic courses, fees, and degree requirements.
This collection include photos, diplomas, invitations, newspapers, early land holdings, 19th century newspaper accounts of the early college, Civil War records, and memorabilia.
- Students 7
- Washington (D.C.) 7
- Foggy Bottom (Washington, D.C.) 5
- Scrapbooks 4
- Photographs 3
- Budget 2
- Buildings 2
- Commencement ceremonies -- Washington (D.C.) 2
- Committees 2
- Conferences 2
- Accreditation (Education) 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Awards 1
- Building construction 1
- By-laws 1
- COVID-19 (Disease) 1
- COVID-19 Pandemic, 2020- 1
- Clubs 1
- Contracts 1 ∧ less
- George Washington University 6
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 4
- Carroll, Thomas Henry 2
- Elliott, Lloyd H. 2
- George Washington University--History 2
- George Washington University. Medical Center 2
- Marvin, Cloyd Heck 2
- Samson, G. W. (George Whitefield) 2
- Trachtenberg, Stephen Joel 2
- Bacon, Joel Smith, 1802-1869 1
- Binney, J. G. (Joseph Getchell), 1807-1877 1
- Bloedorn, W. A. (Walter Andrew) 1
- Borden, William Cline 1
- Chapin, Stephen, 1778-1845 1
- Colclough, Oswald S. 1
- Collier, William Miller 1
- Columbian College in the District of Columbia 1
- Columbian University 1
- Columbian Women, George Washington University, Washington (D.C.) 1
- Cronkite, Walter 1 ∧ less